This week I’m thankful for…
- riding up the hill home in a higher gear than usual. Magnolia True and I are having the best time.
- riding The Rocket during the Super Bowl. We had a lovely time together riding on a practically empty trail
- Cheerios and bananas for breakfast
- a fresh haircut
- lunch with my mom
- the sound of rain on the roof
- days when the rain holds off until after recess
- my new bicycle scarf. It’s ridiculously soft and perfect for cold morning bike rides to school. Wow, your scarf jealousy is palpable.
- my new bicycle skirt. Are you sitting down? Your mind is about to be blown by this adorable skirt. It’s breezy and thin, perfect for wearing with tights.
One thought on “Thankful Thursday #89”