This week I’m thankful for…
- riding up the hill home in a higher gear than usual. Magnolia True and I are having the best time.
- riding The Rocket during the Super Bowl. We had a lovely time together riding on a practically empty trail
- Cheerios and bananas for breakfast
- a fresh haircut
- lunch with my mom
- the sound of rain on the roof
- days when the rain holds off until after recess
- my new bicycle scarf. It’s ridiculously soft and perfect for cold morning bike rides to school. Wow, your scarf jealousy is palpable.
- my new bicycle skirt. Are you sitting down? Your mind is about to be blown by this adorable skirt. It’s breezy and thin, perfect for wearing with tights.