This week I’m thankful for…
- riding my bike to school
- mandarin oranges from the corner stand
- the sound of children playing at my neighborhood park
- grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches
- Heavy Metal Monday spin class
- the blooper reel of my nephew learning to ride his bike. I love the videos of him riding successfully, but I love the faceplant videos just as much. Okay, maybe more.
- the first rose on the rosebush by my front door
- floating bicycle photos by Zhao Huasen. They are so delightfully whimsical. Here’s my favorite. It makes me giggle each time I look at it. Click the photo below to see the entire collection. They’re guaranteed to make you grin.