This week I’m thankful for…
- my husband who tells me I’m smart. Since he’s genius level smart, I absolutely swoon when he tells me I’m smart, too.
- my student teacher who climbed in the A/C closet every morning for two weeks and battled spider webs to manually turn on our classroom air conditioner
- the little one who beaded me a keychain with my name on it. My last name is long, so it was quite the gift.
- my little ones, even the one who pulled the fire alarm. Maybe especially him.
- my parent volunteers
- the families who donated extra money to make sure everyone in our class can go on field trips
- the return of Parenthood. I just love that show.
- So You Think You Can Dance. I know for a fact that I can’t dance and I’m left in awe each time I watch an episode.
- my Ugandan sons
- frozen yogurt
- the opportunity to help my friend buy her very first computer
- days spent helping That Laura decorate her living room
- the firefighters who worked tirelessly these last few weeks to save homes and forests
- my friends at Writers Forum