This week I’m thankful for…
- the rare pleasure of an empty inbox
- time with my little ones
- the opportunity to help a friend in need
- the sorrow and fragility of Taps at a funeral
- mornings in bed with the hubby
- the band Future of Forestry. I chewed on this line from their song Slow Your Breath Down all week. “I will sing you songs of innocence til the light of morning comes, til the rays of golden honey cover you in the sweetness of the Throne.” How beautiful is that? You deserve a little beauty in your day so here’s Slow Your Breath Down.