This week I’m thankful for…
- getting a pedicure with my mom
- walking the river trail
- my critique partner at Writers Forum and her helpful suggestions
- rainy weather that lets me wear my winter clothes in May
- sweating hard in spin class and then walking in the rain to my car
- reading in bed with my hubby
- days when the rain holds off until after recess
- the bouquet of roses my husband brought to my classroom
- the little boy who finally nailed his solo during practice for our musical
- the man outside of Barnes and Noble who said “Hey, beautiful, smile. Every day is a good day.” It was a particularly rough teaching day and I needed to be reminded that it was still a good day.
3 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #25”
I love the last one 🙂
Sometimes the words I need to hear come from the most unexpected places. I love when that happens.
The things you are thankful about warm my heart!