This week I’m thankful for…
- days when the rain holds off until after recess
- a darling former student who bought me a dragonfly windchime with her own money. I can only imagine how many chores she had to do to earn enough money to buy it. I was so touched.
- the kid who came to school with the Batman symbol shaved in his head, proving that everything old becomes new again.
- getting my report cards done ahead of time instead of scrambling at the last minute
- Girl Scout cookies
- my new little one who asked the class to pray that his family would find a house
- The Fat Cyclist for making this photo of my brother and I his new blog header. Go, Team Fatty!