|image courtesy of kjaggers.com|
This week I’m thankful for…
- packages in the mail
- roses cut from a student’s garden
- my little one who wrote me a thank you note that said, “Thank you for peeing a good teacher.” Best teacher appreciation note ever.
- the smell of rain
- my friend, who upon hearing I was so far at the end of my rope that I was tying a knot and hanging on, responded by saying, “And I will mend a net to catch you.” Everyone needs a friend like her.
- fresh apricots
- maxi skirts
- holding hands with The Hubs
- my stepdad, for loving my Ugandan kids
- musical theater with six and seven-year olds
- the smell of campfire smoke in my hair