This week I’m thankful for…
- this graffiti heart That Laura and I came across on a walk home from lunch
- teaching my little ones about Martin Luther King, Jr.
- the shooting star I saw while soaking in my spa
- the little one who said my new haircut, “looks just like Justin Bieber’s hair.” Um, thanks?
- parent volunteers
- the sounds my hubby makes in his sleep
- reading the Bible in chronological order-fascinating way to read it!
- my new bike (but that’s a story for another day.
One thought on “Thankful Thursday #86”
You have wonderful things to be thankful for. Me too.