This week I’m thankful for…
- watching the mother of one of my little ones totally dominate in a roller derby bout
- blood orange flavored sorbet
- the sound of popcorn popping on the stove
- driving with the top down
- writing haikus with my little ones
- finishing report cards
- my little ones who wrote me a giant thank you note for taking them on a field trip
- my little one who was singing ‘Hey, Jude’ while he was painting today
- my hubby who knows how to cheer me up like no other
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #62”
Suddenly, I can smell popcorn and hear a sweet little one singing “Hey Jude.”
Roller derby is big this week. I’m missing out.
Have a lovely weekend.
Missing out on roller derby? So sad, Hippie, so sad. Have some popcorn.