This week I’m thankful for…
- time with my little ones
- good food and good company
- not having to wait until Daylight Savings to check my smoke alarm batteries
- my husband who stood on the ladder fanning the smoke alarm until it stopped beeping while I tried in vain to salvage brinner
- the dad who thanked me for making art lessons a part of regular instruction and giving his son an outlet for his artistic side
- crisp winter mornings perfect for walking to work
- photography lessons with my stepdad. Just look at how he used my camera strap to hide my extra chins. The man’s a genius..