This week I’m thankful for…
- three-day weekends
- writing over breakfast at a local greasy spoon
- my little one who beaded a bracelet for me, complete with purple sparkly dolphin bead
- surviving another round of parent teacher conferences
- the little girl on the swings who was writing in her notebook and pumping her legs at the same time
- Edgar winner, Charlie Price, who asked me to show him some of my pages even after I busted his chops all afternoon at the local Author’s Fair. Here’s Charlie accepting his Edgar with grace and humility. I have a lot to learn from him both on and off the page.