This week I’m thankful for…
- Condoleezza Rice’s take on receiving opinions “I welcome your opinions, but not your uninformed opinions.” My thoughts exactly on people who cast judgment on teachers when they themselves haven’t spent a single day in the classroom.
- pretzel crumbles on Moosetracks ice cream
- dinner bubbling in the Crock Pot all day Sunday while I read a stack of magazines and books
- when a book reads quickly
- cold chocolate milk
- this post by Chris Brogan on time well spent
- Apple Crumble scented Wallflowers from Bath & Body Works. It’s the perfect Fall scent.
- dresses and tall boots
One thought on “Thankful Thursday #43”