This week I’m thankful for…
- a visit from my brother. It was too short, but still sweet
- the leaves that are beginning to change colors
- walking to church in the cool of the morning
- the parents and children who still visit me long after they were in my class
- crisp sheets
- minor league baseball games
- road trips with friends
- spin class
- walking to school in the morning before the sun bakes everything
- the fact that it’s no longer Wednesday. Wednesday was a doozy of a day with my little ones. Thank goodness they’re not always like that!
- this Just Because present from a friend. She gives the most perfect gifts.
Since my terrible photography skills are making it impossible to read the quote, here’s a better version of the print.