This week I’m thankful for…
- brand new, freshly sharpened pencils
- coffee with a friend
- kayaking on the lake and the heron who didn’t poop on me
- first day of school outfits
- chick flicks
- Terry, always Terry
- my amazing helpers who worked hard to get my classroom ready
- my custodians who always have a smile and a helping hand at the ready
- my new little ones who have stolen my heart in record time
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #35”
We enjoy seeing your “Thankful Thursdays” post.
Always so encouraging to see what we have so much to be thankful for.