This week I’m thankful for…
- the guys at Twin Six for sending a little Tweet love my way
- kayaking at night on the lake to watch the moon rise
- the pair of bald eagles calling to each other in the trees just above our heads
- the person who added an apple to my favorite statue in the park
- walking up the last hill on the river trail just as it started to sprinkle
- the smell of rain on asphalt
- blackberries fresh from my backyard
- my mom’s banana bread recipe
- The Sundial Bridge piercing the stormy sky
One thought on “Thankful Thursday #32”
I like the things you see, hear and smell.
I also love your mother!