This week I’m thankful for…
- white peaches so juicy that I have to eat them over the sink
- time alone in my classroom to get organized
- opportunities to put on my big girl pants and read something I’ve written. Out loud. To other people. Gulp.
- running into former students around town
- reading and writing in my favorite Chico coffee shop
- carpooling with friends
- my workout buddy
- a fresh haircut
- the hot tub after a long day of travel
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #29”
I”m sorry I missed you today. I’d like to have written in your favorite Chico coffee shop too! I hope it was a good time today.
Lynn, The Naked Lounge and the other places we went during the writing marathon will always have a special place in my heart. You and Peter were so kind to me in a time when I was just broken bits of myself. We’ll get together and write again soon. I hope your PD went well today!