This week I’m thankful for…
- field trips that require me to tromp around outside by creeks and stuff with my little ones. It’s so cool to take them out in nature. We capped our last trip off with a picnic lunch.
- parent volunteers
- making my mom laugh on my grandmother’s birthday
- strawberries from the stand
- BikeSnobNYC’s article on Wouter Weylandt
- for my friend, Danielle, who helped me make this flip book of verses I want to memorize. I’m thankful for creative friends who dream up beautiful things and turn them into reality.