This week I’m thankful for…
- the NCAA basketball tournament because I love watching the underdog win
- my friends who made me lemon blueberry cake just because I requested it
- my teacher friend who is retiring and bequeathing all of her writing resource books to younger teachers
- the patch of blue sky that peeked out Saturday reminding me that winter won’t last forever
- riding on the river trail when the river is so high that the water laps at the trail, even flooding it in places
- riding with newbie cyclists who are excited to ride ‘long distances’ like 15-16 miles
- remembering when 6 miles was a long way to ride my bike
- the fact that my class is too young for state testing. Yes and amen.
- waking up early and reading a good book before heading off to work
2 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #18”
In my 12-Step program, we call this making a gratitude list. Pulls one out of the dumps or lows to become grateful for such blessings
Sounds like a good step to me!