This week I’m thankful for…
- driving with my windows rolled down
- wearing flip flops in February
- walking my neighborhood when the sky is clear enough to see the mountains and the rows of windmills turning on Hatchet Ridge
- taking my little ones to see a play at the theater. There’s just nothing like a theater full of laughing children.
- the little boy who came back from the theater and wrote in his notebook that he loved the whole thing and it was the best day ever!
- walking to school and church in Spring-like weather
- riding my bike
- fleece hoodies
- the sounds of kids playing in the neighborhood
- opening all the windows in the house
- Love poems like “I Carry Your Heart With Me” by ee cummings. Enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #11”
Love the list!
I had to leave some love for e.e. cummings here too! We’re doing a poetry unit with my 8th graders and this was the first poem we discussed together as a class…
Nice, Amanda! Thanks for sharing. 🙂
I love ee cummings