This week I’m thankful for…
- the roses Terry brought to my classroom on Friday. I love “just because” flowers and the man who brings them to me.
- lemongrass soap.
- these tips on revision that make me feel like my wordslugging is worth it.
- when the thermometer hit 70. A little taste of spring in January has me pining for more.
- skirts and dresses because they’re so much more fun to wear than pants.
- reading in the bathroom.
- the bumper sticker I saw that read “Wag more, bark less”.
- this awesome LEGO cycling gorilla: