This week I’m thankful…
- for a quiet Christmas morning with Terry
- for time to read good books
- to spend time with friends
- for feeding my littlest nephew a pear for the first time
- to ride with the top down on the MINI and watch the clouds shift against the winter night sky
- for In-N-Out cheeseburgers
- to walk in the sprinkling rain with new friends
- for pedicures
- for dollar night at the movie theater
- for the smell of laundry fresh from the dryer
- for this story of a man who changed his life for the better simply by writing thank you notes
What are you thankful for?
3 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday #5”
Let’s see…today I’m thankful for a warm house ’cause it’s really cold outside. (Okay, not cold for Ohio, but for Chico it is.)
I’m thankful that I can go see my chiropractor’s little brother today because my back is wrenched.
I’m thankful for good friends who like to write with me.
I’m thankful for another week and a half of vacation still ahead of me.
I’m thankful for clicking to this site and finding a great new post to read and pictures to see.
Thanks, Bonnie. So glad you dropped by. Happy new year!