This week I’m thankful for…
- the sound of my husband’s snores paired with the sound of rain on the roof
- my parent volunteers who do thousands of little tasks so that I can focus on teaching my little ones
- Sunday in my pajamas
- quiet afternoons to write
- the fleeting moment when all the laundry is folded and put away and the laundry baskets are empty
- OUTSIDE RECESS!!!
- a collaboration day with my colleagues including lunch at my house and a walk around the neighborhood. I do my best thinking when I’m moving.
- my very patient step-dad who is teaching me so much
- a break in the rain to walk in the Arboretum by the river. I brought my camera along and snapped this shot. I love when the light casts a blue spell spilling from the sky down over the mountains and into the water