Halloween Day Before NaNoWriMo! It’s mere hours until the festivities begin and I’m all ready for 30 days of literary abandon. Well, except for the fact that I have no idea what I’m going to write about. Minor detail.
But I’ve taken care of the important stuff like:
- report cards-they’re all finished printed and ready to roll for parent teacher conferences.
- the all important writing playlist including some gems from Adele, INXS, U2, Polar Boy, Matthew Perryman Jones, Ingrid Michaleson, Bruce Springsteen and, of course, Stevie Wonder.
- laundry, done and all tucked away
- a freezer stocked with quick dinner options
- the car charger for my laptop is on its way to my doorstep as I type. We’ll be spending lots of time in the car and while Terry fills his brain with ESPN radio, I’m going to be dominating my daily word count.